Materials and Methods Primary and waste activated sludge was collected from Vilnius waste water plant (Lithuania).
What does WAS stand for?
WAS stands for Waste Activated Sludge
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WAS
We have 153 other meanings of WAS in our Acronym Attic
- Wait A Sec
- Wait And See
- War At Sea
- War Authorized Strength
- Warsaw Airport Services (Warsaw, Poland)
- Wartime Automated System
- Wartime-Authorized Strength
- Washington Academy of Sciences
- Washington Union Station (Amtrak station code)
- Washington, DC - Commercial (general airport code covering all strips)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experimental procedure Waste activated sludge samples obtained from different wastewater treatment plants were tested for their nickel ion biosorption abilities and the sludge obtained from ASTRAL varnishes and lacquers industry in Tunis, Tunisia was found to be superior to the other sludges tested.
Ultrasonic waste activated sludge disintegration for improving anaerobic stabilization.