Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA), recently announced 41 grants totaling $7 million to expand a program that recruits and trains retired professionals to identify waste, fraud, and abuse in the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
What does WFA stand for?
WFA stands for Waste, Fraud, and Abuse
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFA
We have 74 other meanings of WFA in our Acronym Attic
- Workforce 2000 Council
- Water Features 2 Go (UK)
- Worst-Case Fair Weighted Fair Queueing
- Weight Forward 8 Pound Test Floating (flyfishing terminology; flyline designation)
- Webmaster Forums 9
- Intelligence Warfighting Functional Area (US DoD)
- Wait for Answer
- Waiting For Approval
- War Food Administration (WW II)
- Warfighters Associate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another reason: Mathew Novick, Dempsey's predecessor as EPA IG, had a unique view of what constituted waste, fraud, and abuse.