What does WKW stand for?
WKW stands for Wasserkraftwerk (German: hydroelectric power plant)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WKW
We have 2 other meanings of WKW in our Acronym Attic
- Wielkopolska Komisja Turystyki Pieszej (Polish: Wielkopolski Yum Frontrunner Hiking)
- Western Kentucky University
- Will Kiss You
- Wojskowa Komisja Uzupelnien (Polish: Military Commission Additions)
- World Karate Union (Stroudsburg, PA; est. 1996)
- Western Kansas Urological Association (Hays, KS)
- Will Keep You Informed
- Whitest Kids U' Know (comedy group)
- Will Keep You Posted
- Western Kentucky Veterans Center
- We Know Who
- William K. Wolfrum (columnist)
- Wilson, Kehoe & Winingham (law firm; Indiana)
- Wong Kar Wai (Hong Kong film director)
- West Kentucky Winegrowers Association
- Who Knows, Who Cares?
- West Kern Water District (Taft, CA)
- Wissenschaftliche Kommission Wirtschaftsinformatik Im (German: Scientific Commission in Business)
- West Kentucky Workforce Investment Board
- West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade (Hong Kong)