The overall objective of the plan was to provide the necessary infrastructure to collect and treat storm water runoff and make use of the old Wasilla Airport by creating Iditapark, a new city park.
What does WWA stand for?
WWA stands for Wasilla Airport (Alaska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of WWA
We have 82 other meanings of WWA in our Acronym Attic
- World War 1
- World War 2
- Israel Aircraft Industries 1124 Westwind (business jet)
- White Water to Blue Water (Partnership Initiative)
- Walking the Way to Health (UK)
- World War 3 (possible future war)
- World War IV (game)
- Women Working for Women (conference series; Hampton, VA)
- Weaning Weights at 60
- War Widows Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Garley also said there have been permits issued for a 3,220-square-foot hanger for private and light commercial aircraft use at the Wasilla Airport.
Eastwind's current projects include construction of the new Wasilla Airport and improvements to the Glenn Highway.