The Washington Grain Commission was created July 27, 2009, through state legislation that merged the Washington Wheat Commission and the Washington Barley Commission.
What does WWC stand for?
WWC stands for Washington Wheat Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WWC
We have 111 other meanings of WWC in our Acronym Attic
- Wargames Warhammer Brussels Team (Belgian online gaming clan)
- We Weren't Born to Follow (Bon Jovi song)
- Wedgwood Wide Block Watch (Washington)
- Woodwind and Brasswind (South Bend, IN)
- Wyndham Waikiki Beach Walk (Honolulu, HI)
- Walla Walla Basin Watershed Council (Milton-Freewater, OR)
- What Would Blair Waldorf Do?
- We Will Bury You
- Walla Walla College (Walla Walla, WA USA)
- Warren Wilson College (Swannanoa, NC)
- Washingtonians for Wildlife Conservation
- Washoku World Challenge (cuisine; Japan)
- Watari-Wong Companies, Inc. (Japan)
- We Work Constantly (Warren Wilson College; North Carolina)
- Western Wolfpack Clan (gaming)
- White Wolf Clan (gaming)
- White Working Class (political demography)
- Wild West Country (Kansas)
- Willowbrook Wildlife Center (Glen Ellyn, IL)
- Winning With Customers
Samples in periodicals archive:
This project was supported in part by funding from the Washington Wheat Commission provided to Washington State University.