Another highlight was December, a solo by David Marchant of Washington University in Saint Louis, who instructed the audience to listen to the sound score, the sound of breathing, and to close their eyes on every exhale and open them on every inhale.
What does WashU stand for?
WashU stands for Washington University in Saint Louis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Network (Sierra Leone)
- Washington Biotechnology Action Council (est. 1990)
- Washington, DC
- Water and Sanitation and Health Education
- Washington Military Industrial Complex
- Washington Post
- Waynesboro Area Senior High School (Waynesboro, PA)
- Washington Times
- Western Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Wasilla Area Seniors, Inc. (Wasilla, AK)
- Wechsler Abbreviated Scale of Intelligence
- Westminster Astronomical Society, Inc. (est. 1984; Westminster, MD)
- Wild American Shrimp, Inc
- Wisconsin Agricultural Stewardship Initiative (research collaborative)
- Workforce Analysis Systems and Information
- World Association of Scuba Instructors (est.1996; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Washington State Criminal Information Center
- Warfarin Aspirin Symptomatic Intracranial Disease
- Western Australian Sustainable Industry Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Istvan of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute at Washington University in Saint Louis and Johann Deisenhofer at the University of Texas in Dallas have uncovered some of this action.