In addition to handling insurance work and AAA calls, the plan is to get on the rotation for calls from the Washington State Patrol and Chelan County Sheriff's Office.
What does WASP stand for?
WASP stands for Washington State Patrol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WASP
We have 87 other meanings of WASP in our Acronym Attic
- WWMCCS ADP Security Officer
- World Association of Sarcoidosis and Other Granulomatous Diseases (Greece)
- Western Area Statutory Outreach Programme (UK)
- Wafer-Scale Associative String Processor
- Wait, Ask, Sniff, Pet (mnemonic for how to approach a dog safely)
- Walta Array Simulation Package
- War Additive Support Package
- War Air Service Program
- Washington Area Switch Procurement
- Washington Association of Supernatural Phenomenon
- Waste Accountability, Shipping, Packaging
- Water and Sediment Protection
- Water and Steam Properties
- Water Quality Analysis Simulation Program
- We Ain't Sure, Pal (band backronym)
- We Are Satan's People (AC/DC)
- We Are Sexual Perverts (band)
- We Are Sexy Pagans
- We Are Shilla Players (gaming clan)
- Weasel Attack Signal Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 46-year-old Washington State Patrol trooper accidentally shot himself in the thigh Wednesday during a training exercise at the patrol's academy in Shelton.
The Washington State Patrol has submitted numerous supplemental dental image packages to the NDIR in conjunction with their NCIC records relative to missing, unidentified, and wanted persons.
Det Pat Ditter of the Washington State Patrol searched with Google for about a week before identifying the victim as David Glen Lewis, 39, who died 1,606 miles from his home in Amarillo, Texas.
This is a great opportunity for the [State] Department of Transportation and Washington State Patrol to work together to improve roadway condition reports for the traveling public," says Washington State Transportation Secretary Doug MacDonald.
Meanwhile, a 25-hour standoff ensued between the gunman and a mounting presence of law enforcement, ending only after the Washington State Patrol SWAT Team forced the man out of his home with the use of tear gas.
Inniss has found Explorer posts in the Seattle area at the King County Department of Public Safety, King County Fire District 24, the Washington State Patrol, the United States Customs Office, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.