56) The Washington Legislature charged the OIC with providing a report to the governor and legislature evaluating options for restructuring and improving the Washington State Health Insurance Pool ("WSHIP") by March 1, 2007.
What does WSHIP stand for?
WSHIP stands for Washington State Health Insurance Pool
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WSHIP in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Square Health Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Washington State Housing Financing Commission
- Wind Shift
- Women Self Help Group (NEED)
- Washington State Hay Growers Association (Kennewick, WA)
- World Star Hip Hop (website)
- World Sports Humanitarian Hall of Fame
- Washington State Healthcare Human Resource Association
- Wisconsin Society of Healthcare Human Resources Administration (Germantown, WI)
- Westinghouse Science Honors Institute (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Washington State Hunters and Jumpers Association (Seattle, WA)
- Western States Hockey League
- Washington State Hotel Lodging Association
- Washington State History Museum (Tacoma, WA)
- Western States Healthcare Materials Management Association
- World Sugar History Newsletter
- Western States Hostage Negotiators Association
- Water Source Heat Pump
- West Seti Hydropower Project (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One positive event was the recent passage of state health-eligibility criteria by the Washington state health insurance pool board.