In another video clip from 2010 that was recently distributed by a Washington research group, Morsi referred to "Zionists" as "these bloodsuckers who attack the Palestinians, these warmongers, the descendants of apes and pigs".
What does WRG stand for?
WRG stands for Washington Research Group (est. 1974)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WRG
We have 40 other meanings of WRG in our Acronym Attic
- Winona Ryder Film Page (website)
- Water Reactor Fuel Performance Meeting
- Wood River Fire and Rescue
- Warner Robins Fencing Society (Warner Robins, GA)
- Wodonga Raiders Football and Sports Club (Wodonga, Australia)
- Who's Ready for Some Pie?
- Wester Ross Fisheries Trust (UK)
- Wellington Rugby Football Union
- Wireless Remote Focus Unit (ETC lighting design product)
- Wargames Research Group (Wargame publishers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GRAMLEY Senior Economic Adviser, Stanford Washington Research Group, and former member, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve RICHARD COOPER Maurits C.
In the most comprehensive analysis to date of Iraq's overall well-being, the Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), an independent Washington research group, on Sept.
Late last year, a Washington research group specializing in technology policy predicted that 2001 could be the year for breaking the longstanding impasse over Internet privacy.
ERIK OLBETER of SCHWAB WASHINGTON RESEARCH GROUP reviews the performance of the E-COMMERCE & THE INTERNET industry, and examines recent changes that have impacted companies in that sector.