Hospitals notify the Washington Regional Transplant Consortium (WRTC) when someone is nearing death, and the nonprofit sends out family counselors to discuss donation with the next of kin.
What does WRTC stand for?
WRTC stands for Washington Regional Transplant Consortium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRTC
We have 41 other meanings of WRTC in our Acronym Attic
- Wire Rope Technology Aachen (Germany)
- Wisconsin Retired Teachers Association (now Wisconsin Retired Educators' Association)
- Worcester Regional Transit Authority (Massachusetts)
- Workshop on Real-Time Applications
- World Rally Team Association
- World Religious Travel Association
- Wulftec Rotary Arm
- Water Resources Technical Advisory Committee (Tennessee)
- Water Research Technical Assistance Office (Espanola Basin, NM; Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Warburton Rail Trail Committee (Australia)
- Weather Readiness Training Center (Florida Air National Guard)
- Wetlands Research and Technology Center (US Army Corp of Engineers)
- Wind River Tribal College (Ethete, WY)
- World Radiosport Team Championship (amateur radio competition)
- Waikato Raupatu Trustee Company Limited (New Zealand)
- Windham Region Transit District (Connecticut, USA)
- Web Remote Ticket Entry
- Western Regional Traffic Enforcement Network (Georgia, USA)
- Waste Reduction Task Force (Canada)
- White River Timber Framing (New Haven, VT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has served on the board of the Washington Regional Transplant Consortium for many years.