Keith Jones, Managing Director in PWC's Washington National Tax Service Group, and Elizabeth Askey, Principal in the Tax Controversy and Dispute Resolution practice with PwC, were the guest speakers.
What does WNTS stand for?
WNTS stands for Washington National Tax Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WNTS
- Women's National Team
- Wydawnictwa Naukowo-Techniczne (Polish: Scientific and Technical Publishing; Poland)
- Wada Na Todo Abhiyan
- Wabash National Trailer Centers (Lafayette, IN)
- Winter National Training Camp (Royal Rangers)
- World No Tobacco Day
- Wireless Network Topology Emulator
- Western Naval Task Force (US Navy)
- World Nuclear Transport Institute (UK)
- Wisconsin New Teacher Project
- Wells-next-the-Sea, (port; Norfolk, UK)
- West Natuna Transportation System (gas pipeline; Asia)
- West National Technology Support Center (US Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service; Portland, OR)
- We Need To Talk
- What Not to Wear (UK TV show)
- Weekly News Update
- Women's Network for Unity (Cambodia)
- Works Number Update (UK)
- World Nuclear University (UK)
- Wydawnictwo Naukowe Uniwersytetu Szczecinskiego (Polish: Wydawnictwo Naukowe University of Szczecin; Szczecin, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meighan, a principal and partner, respectively, in PwC's Washington National Tax Services practice.
Discussion panelists Stuart Finkel, Cristy Turgeon, Rick Farley, and Ralph Ferrales of the New York and Washington National Tax Services offices of PwC, provided an overview of the framework for temporary rules.
Principal Washington National Tax Service KPMG LLP Washington, DC FROM MATHEW BORRACK, CPA, MST, AND CATHY FITZPATRICK, CPA, MST, WASHINGTON, DC
Principal Washington National Tax Service KPMG LLP Washington, DC FROM KATHLEEN L.