Christina Scheppelmann, Director of Artistic Operations at the Washington National Opera and CEO designate of the Royal Opera House Muscat, commented: 'Following the success of the opening of our third season this past September, October continues to deliver to the audience astellar programme.
What does WNO stand for?
WNO stands for Washington National Opera (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WNO
We have 15 other meanings of WNO in our Acronym Attic
- Winnemucca (Amtrak station code; Winemucca, NV)
- Women News Network (est. 2006)
- Workshop on Neural Networks
- World Nature Network (Japan)
- World Nuclear News (est. 2007)
- William N. Neff Center (Abingdon, VA)
- West Nile Neuroinvasive Disease
- Wetenskaplike en Nywerheidsnavorsingsraad
- West Nile Neurological Syndrome (severe fever, brain and spinal cord inflammation)
- Williamsburg Neighborhood Nursery School (Brooklyn, NY)
- Welsh National Opera
- Wet Nationale Ombudsman
- Wharton and Northern Railroad
- Wonderful Night Out (Wonderscope Children's Museum of Kansas City; Kansas)
- World Nap Organization
- Wisconsin Narcotic Officers' Association
- Western National Omnibus Company (UK)
- WIDE (Widely Integrated Distributed Environment) Network Operation Center (Japan)
- Wireless Network on a Chip
- Where No One Has Gone Before
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christina Scheppelmann, director of Artistic Operations at the Washington National Opera and CEO designate of the Royal Opera House Muscat, commented: "Opening our November programme with the incomparable and great Mo Lorin Maazel conducting Giacomo Puccini's masterpiece is a very special occasion the Royal Opera House and our audience.
Hansel & Gretel by Washington National Opera at the Terrace Theatre from December 21 to 23, tickets priced at $44 to $69.
Less than a year after his successful colon cancer surgery, Domingo is still director-general of both the Los Angeles Opera and the Washington National Opera, while recording, conducting and singing.
BRUCE TAYLOR Director of Education for Washington National Opera
To illustrate that his philosophies have proved effective, his former students are now on staff at numerous opera houses such as the Metropolitan Opera, Chicago Lyric Opera, San Francisco Opera, Los Angeles Opera, Washington National Opera and the Vienna Staatsoper among others.