The airline intends to offer two non-stop daily flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, via San Diego, in US.
What does WANAP stand for?
WANAP stands for Washington National Airport
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of WANAP in our Acronym Attic
- Welsh Anti-Nuclear Alliance
- West Asia and North Africa
- West Australian Nursing Agency (est. 1999)
- Wisconsin Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Women Are Not Allowed
- West Asia North Africa Cooperation Unit (Department of Urban and Regional Planning; Berlin School of Technology; Germany)
- West African Newsmedia and Development Center
- Washington Area New Automobile Dealers Association (Washington, DC)
- World Alliance for Nutrition and Human Rights
- West Asia and North Africa Plant Genetic Resources Network
- West African National AIDS Service Organisation
- West Australian Nut and Tree Crop Association
- Web Accessibility Network for Australian Universities
- Western Australian Naturalists Club
- Wide Area Network Connection
- Worked All Norwegian Communes Award (Sandefjord, Norway)
- Women Administrators in North Carolina Higher Education
- Waikato Applied Network Dynamics Group
- Waste Acceptance for Nonradioactive Disposal
- Water Cycle Management for New Developments (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Services between San Francisco and Reagan Washington National Airport are scheduled to begin on 14 May 2012 with Westbound services from Reagan Washington National to San Francisco beginning on 15 May 2012.
American Eagle, a regional affiliate of American Airlines, will add nonstop service between Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport at Highfill and Reagan Washington National Airport at Washington, D.
Jun 15, 2006 US Airways US Airways was awarded two daily slot exemptions at Reagan Washington National Airport for a new service to Sarasota/Bradenton to be launched by Aug.