Highlights of the "Year of the Student" plan include: new product offerings aimed at helping professors incorporate ASTM standards into their course curriculum; the roll out of ASTM Campus, a new section of the ASTM website specifically for students and professors; college campus visits and training sessions by ASTM members and staff; and participation in the 2007 Washington Internships for Students of Engineering (WISE) Program.
What does WISE stand for?
WISE stands for Washington Internships for Students of Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WISE
We have 160 other meanings of WISE in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Integrated Services Digital Network
- Wireless Intelligent Services Distributed Network
- Weather In-Situ Deployment Optimization Method (US NOAA)
- Whitewater Interactive System Development with Object Models (software engineering method for small teams)
- Wide in Silico Docking on Malaria (biomedicine)
- Wide-Area Integrated Services Distributed Open Management
- Woodfuel Integrated Supply/Demand Overview Mapping (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Workshop on Interactive System Design and Object Models (annual conference)
- World Islamic Service for Developing Outstanding Muslims
- Walk-In Synthetic Environment
- Water Information System for Europe (EU)
- Web Information Systems Engineering
- Web Integrated Systems Engineering
- Web Intelligence Search Engine (US DoD)
- Web-based Integrated Science Environment
- Wellness for Independent Seniors (Women's College Hospital; Canada)
- Western Investigation & Security Enterprises, Inc.
- Wholesale Interservice Support Agreement
- Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer
- Wilberforce Institute for the study of Slavery and Emancipation (UK)