[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Brownlee received the 2008 USDA Honor Award for his efforts to organize the Washington International Renewable Energy Conference, which drew participants from around the world and helped accelerate the drive to develop renewable energy.
What does WIREC stand for?
WIREC stands for Washington International Renewable Energy Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Wide-Field Infrared Explorer (satellite)
- Widearea Infrared Explorer
- Wireless Internet Research and Engineering Laboratory (National Tsing Hua University; Taiwan)
- Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses (University of Wolverhampton; UK)
- Women in Real Estate
- Women in Rural Enterprise (UK)
- Women Investing in Real Estate (Duncanville, TX)
- Women's Information and Referral Exchange
- Workplace Internal Regulatory Establishment (United Arab Emirates)
- World-wide Information System for Renewable Energy
- Wisconsin Institute for Robotics in Education (University of Wisconsin-La Crosse)
- Women in Recovery from Eating Disorders (Mt. Airy, MD)
- Workforce Innovation in Regional Economic Development
- Workshop on Internet Routing Evolution and Design
- Ways of Innovation for the Reduction of Excess Sludge (EU)
- Wide-Coverage Internet Repeater Enhancement System (amateur adio)
- Wildlife Information and Rescue Service (Australia)
- Working Group for Investment in Reliable and Economic Electric Systems
- Wilderness Impact Research Foundation (est. 1986)
- Women and Infants Research Foundation (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Washington International Renewable Energy Conference (WIREC 2008), hosted by the U.