As of late Monday night, the Taylor Bridge Wildfire was within six miles of Ellensburg, a city 28 miles southeast of Cle Elum, Washington Department of Natural Resources spokesman Mark Grassel told the AP.
What does WADNR stand for?
WADNR stands for Washington Department of Natural Resources
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Web Application Description Language
- West Australian Debating League (Australia)
- Wireless Aircraft Data Link
- Witches Anti-Discrimination League
- Wavelength Add/Drop Multiplexer (Alcatel)
- Weighted Average Daily Membership
- Weighted-Average Distance Matrix
- World Association of Debt Management Offices
- West African Doctors Network
- World Association of Domain Name Developers, Inc.
- Web Access to DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Objects
- West African Development Objective (Ghana)
- Washington Deed of Trust Investments (Seattle, WA)
- Washington Department of Transportation
- Western Australia Department of Training (Department of Training and Workforce Development)
- Wa Alternative Development Project (est. 1998; UN Office on Drugs and Crime; Myanmar)
- Web Auto-Discovery Protocol (Internet Engineering Task Force)
- Wireless Application Delivery Platform
- Working Adults Degree Program (California)
- World Association for Dynamic Psychiatry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Washington Department of Natural Resources will award more than a half million dollars this fall through the Wildland Fire Assistance Grant Program to fire districts and city fire departments.
Washington Department of Natural Resources officials said they would have to research permit requirements for log salvage from their beaches.
Forest Service and the Washington Department of Natural Resources are gearing up for some major logging and road building.
Any office of the Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, Oregon Department of Forestry, or Washington Department of Natural Resources.
Fish and Wildlife Service, the National Park Service, NOAA Fisheries, the Upper Skagit Indian Tribe, the Sauk-Suiattle Indian Tribe, the Swinomish Indian Tribal Community, the Washington Department of Ecology, the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, the Washington Department of Natural Resources, Skagit County, the City of Anacortes, the Town of Concrete, the Public Utility District No.