31 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Washington Community Reinvestment Association -- a nonprofit statewide organization through which leading financial institutions help support community revitalization efforts -- is celebrating 15 years of success in promoting affordable housing and economic development on Friday, February 2, at an event being held from 4-7 p.
What does WCRA stand for?
WCRA stands for Washington Community Reinvestment Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCRA
We have 26 other meanings of WCRA in our Acronym Attic
- Wiring Connector Repair Manual
- Women's Council of Realtors (since 1938; Chicago, Illinois)
- Work Change Request (various companies)
- Working Capital Requirement (finance)
- Working Capital Reserve (finance)
- Working Class Royalty
- World Championship Rugby (game)
- World Class Routing
- Wyoming Cloud Radar (University of Wyoming)
- Washington Cartridge Recyclers Association
- West Coast Railway Association
- Western Canadian Romani Alliance (Canada)
- Wisconsin Court Reporters Association
- Workers Compensation Reimbursement Amount
- Workers Compensation Reinsurance Administration
- Windy City Rainbow Alliance of the Deaf (Chicago, IL)
- Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter (Georgetown, TX)
- What Catholics Really Believe
- Workers' Compensation Rating Bureau
- Workers' Compensation Reinsurance Bureau (voluntary reinsurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the Washington Community Reinvestment Association.
CRF originally bought the loans from the Washington Community Reinvestment Association.
CONTACT: Washington Community Reinvestment Association