What does WATOA stand for?
WATOA stands for Washington Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Australian Transcultural Mental Health Centre
- We Are the Music Makers (website)
- Wireless Asynchronous Transmission Mode Network
- Western Australian Tourism Network
- Where Are They Now?
- Worst Alternative to A Negotiated Agreement
- We Are the Ocean (band)
- Welsh Association of Technical Officers (UK)
- What Are the Odds
- World At One (BBC program)
- World Association of Theoretical Organic Chemists (est. 1982; now World Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists)
- World Association of Theoretically Oriented Chemists
- World Association of Triumph Owners Clubs (est. 1997)
- Wisconsin Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Education Network (est. 1988)
- Western Australia Tourism Owners Group
- World Airlines Technical Operations Glossary
- World Association of Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynecology (France)
- We Are Top of the League
- Western Atlantic Ocean Experiment
- Walk Away the Pounds