Aaron Kaehn, right, with the 176th Engineer Company, Washington Army National Guard, performs masonry work with a Thai servicemember, Jan.
What does WAARNG stand for?
WAARNG stands for Washington Army National Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- West Africa Agricultural Productivity Program (World Bank)
- Washington Area Automated Personnel Property System
- We Are All Pokémon Trainers (role-play game)
- Washington Ambient Air Quality Standards
- Wyoming Ambient Air Quality Standards
- Wartime Aircraft Activity Report
- West Alabama Animal Rescue (Cottondale, AL)
- Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors (Virginia)
- Warrensburg Area Amateur Radio Club Inc. (Missouri)
- Wide Area Amateur Radio Network (Minnesota)
- Wartime Aircraft Activity Reporting System (USAF AMC)
- Weirton Area Ambulance and Rescue Squad (Weirton, WV)
- West Alabama Amateur Radio Society
- Washington Alternate Assessment System (student performance)
- Website as a Service (various companies)
- Whelen All American Series (National Association for Stock Car Racing)
- WHS (Washington Headquarters Services) Allotment Accounting System
- Wide Area Augmentation System (GPS)
- Wide-Area Airborne Surveillance System (US Air Force)
- Wide-Area Application Services (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sergeant Badowski saw Tops in Blue--the Air Force special unit made up of 35 vocalists, musicians, dancers, comedians, magicians and dramatists--perform while she was in the Washington Army National Guard.
Mark retired from the Washington Army National Guard as the Command Sergeant Major of the Washington Military Academy which was the best job in the State because he had the opportunity to "mold young soldiers into leaders and watch their careers goals be fulfilled.
Each is affiliated with an active-duty Army regiment, plus one Officer Candidate School regiment sponsored by the Washington Army National Guard.
WASHINGTON ARMY NATIONAL GUARD REDUCTION ANNOUNCED CAMP MURRAY, Wash.