The Washington Apple Education Foundation (WAEF) elected new officers at its annual meeting in Yakima in May.
What does WAEF stand for?
WAEF stands for Washington Apple Education Foundation (Wenatchee, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAEF
- Winnipeg Adult Education Centre (Canada)
- Wrong Arithmetic Expression in Branch Condition (software fault)
- World Association of Early Childhood Educators
- West Alabama Economic Development Authority
- Western Arkansas Employment Development Agency Inc. (Van Buren, AR)
- Warrensburg Area Economic Development Corporation (now Johnson County Economic Development Corporation; Missouri)
- Worked All Europe DX (Distance Unknown) Contest (radio broadcasting)
- World Association of Emergency and Disaster Medicine
- Wisconsin Association for Environmental Education (Stevens Point)
- Warren Arts and Education Foundation (Indianapolis, IN)
- Web Application Event Framework (software)
- When All Else Fails
- Wireless Acoustic Electric Feedthrough
- When All Else Fails, Follow Directions
- When All Else Fails, Read Directions
- When All Else Fails Read The Flipping Manual
- World Association of Eclectic Hypnotherapists
- West Alabama and East Mississippi
- Western Association of Exhibition Management
- Western and English Manufacturers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
One hundred and thirty-six golfers participating in the Washington Apple Education Foundation fund-raising golf tournament July 19 at Apple Tree Golf Course in Yakima raised close to $40,000.