The Washington Administrative Code, WAC, defined by the state legislature and board of education, includes areas of planned learning experiences primarily conducted away from school facilities.
What does WAC stand for?
WAC stands for Washington Administrative Code
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WAC
We have 271 other meanings of WAC in our Acronym Attic
- Wet Arbeid Buitenlandse Werknemers (Dutch: Foreign Workers Employment Act; Netherlands)
- We Ain't Buyin' Your Crap
- Wagga Agricultural College (Australia)
- Walk Around Check (aviation)
- Walker Art Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- War Advertising Council (US during WWII)
- War Amputations of Canada (Canada)
- Warfare Area Commander/Coordinator
- Warwick Arts Centre (UK)
- Wasco (Amtrak station code; Wasco, CA)
- Washington at Chester (Washington College; Chestertown, MD)
- Washington Athletic Club
- Waste Acceptance Criteria
- Waste Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Waste Assimilative Capacity
- Waterfront Advisory Committee (New York)
- Watershed Agricultural Council (New York)
- Weak Acid Cation
- Weapon Aiming Computer
- Weapon Assignment Console
Samples in periodicals archive:
One example of state regulations is from Washington State: Washington Administrative Code (WAC) Chapter 246-366.
Washington Administrative Code 180-79-180 Role and minimum generic standards--Educational staff associates--Counselor (1981).