On March 25-26, 2006, The Washington Academy of Sciences (WAS) and its Affiliated Societies will hold the second biennial, pan-Affiliate Conference, Capital Science.
What does WAS stand for?
WAS stands for Washington Academy of Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAS
We have 154 other meanings of WAS in our Acronym Attic
- Wet Aanvullende Regels Veiligheid Wegtunnels (Dutch road safety act)
- Wyoming Association of Rural Water Systems
- Wadley Southern Railway Company
- Wait A Sec
- Wait And See
- War At Sea
- War Authorized Strength
- Warsaw Airport Services (Warsaw, Poland)
- Wartime Automated System
- Wartime-Authorized Strength
- Washington Union Station (Amtrak station code)
- Washington, DC - Commercial (general airport code covering all strips)
- Waste Activated Sludge
- Water and Sewer
- Wavelength Allocation Scheduling
- We Are Scientists (band)
- Weapons Alerting System
- Weather Aid Scheme (Scotland, UK)
- Web Accessibility Specialist
- Web Application Security (consortium project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Journal of the Washington Academy of Sciences study presented extensive data showing that smaller people live somewhat longer than taller people.