What does WWAMI stand for?
WWAMI stands for Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, Montana, Idaho (regional medical education program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wagga Wagga Agricultural Institute (research; Australia)
- Whale Watching Association of Iceland
- World Wide Article Information
- Where Will It All End
- World Week for Animals in Laboratories (California)
- What Would American Jesus Do? (blog)
- World Week for Animals in Laboratories (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals; UK)
- World Wide Aircraft Listing
- Women With A Mission
- West Wales Action for Mental Health (UK)