On examination, he was febrile with a temperature of 39.
What does WAFB stand for?
WAFB stands for Was Febrile
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WAFB
We have 1 other meaning of WAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Wilderness Advanced First Aid (Wilderness Medical Associates course)
- World Association of Flower Arrangers
- Water Forces Analysis Capability
- Western Australian Fishing and Aquaculture Centre
- Wide-Angle Free-Air Chamber (physics)
- Western Area FM Amateur Repeater Club (South Elgin, IL)
- Wrap-Around-Fin Aircraft Rocket
- F.E. Warren Air Force Base (Cheyenne, WY)
- Walker Air Force Base (New Mexico)
- Warbucks Air Force Base
- Webb Air Force Base (Texas)
- Weeks After Full Bloom
- West Alabama Food Bank
- Westover Air Force Base (Chicopee, MA)
- Wheeler Air Force Base (Oahu, Hawaii)
- Whiteman Air Force Base (Knob Noster, MO)
- Williams Air Force Base (Mesa, Arizona)
- Wurtsmith Air Force Base (Oscoda, Michigan; now closed)
- World Africa Business
- Waccasassa Forestry Center (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patient was febrile, pancytopenic, and tachypneic.
On hospital admission, the patient was febrile (temperature 38[degrees]C), with a total leukocyte count of 13,780/[mm.