Members of the award-winning Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra will strike up at the Escape Bar, The Old Fire Station, in Hale Street, tomorrow at 7.
What does WYJO stand for?
WYJO stands for Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYJO
- Would You Hit This
- Webster-Yang Index
- World Youth International (Australia)
- Waterford Youth Information Centre (Ireland)
- Without You I'm Nothing (Placebo album)
- Wyoming Investment in Nursing (est. 2003)
- World Youth Investment Organization
- West Yorkshire Investment Planning (UK)
- Wake You In The Best Way (Heinlein: to Sail Beyond the Sunset)
- Whitney Young Jr. Library (Chicago, IL)
- Wigan Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Wiltshire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Worcestershire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- West Yorkshire Joint Services (UK)
- What You Know Is What You Love
- World Yoshukai Karate Kobudo Organization
- Waste Your Life
- Watch Your Language
- WebYourLife! (web design company; Germany)
- Weston Youth Lacrosse (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pair have already held a fundraising event at Eathorpe village hall, with a concert by the Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra.
Four members of the Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra are taking part in a ladies' dumper truck race at Diggerland in Strood, Kent.
The rundown includes the Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra at 1pm, ahead of the official opening by town mayor Cllr Mota Singh and then performances by orchestras and dance groups.
Warwick mayor John Holland will perform the opening ceremony followed by entertainment from the Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra, and Irish and bhangra dancing.
The Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra is performing at Rugby's Regency Club on Sunday in aid Simon's trek for the Acorn children's hospice in Selly Oak.
MEMBERS of Woodland Singers, based in Rugby, will team up with Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra for a concert next week.
The choir's programme will include pieces by Cole Porter, Gershwin and Marvin Hammlisch, and the concert will also feature the Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra.