The new survey has been delivered door to door in Harbury, but anyone who is living outside the community but has links to it or is interested in returning, can contact the Parish Clerk for a form on 01926 614646 or Phil Ward at Warwickshire Rural Community Council on 01789 472610.
What does WRRC stand for?
WRRC stands for Warwickshire Rural Community Council (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRRC
We have 18 other meanings of WRRC in our Acronym Attic
- Writ of Restitution (Washington)
- Washington Refuse & Recycling Association (Lacey, WA)
- Washington Road Riders Association
- Wellington Rugby Referees Association (New Zealand)
- Western Reserve Rowing Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Wild River Ranch Alpacas (Taylors Falls, MN)
- Wild Rivers Recreation Area (Cerro, NM)
- Waste and Resources Research Advisory Group (UK)
- Worcester Regional Research Bureau (Massachusetts)
- Work Request Review Board (US Air Force)
- Waste Reduction Resource Center (US EPA; Raleigh, NC)
- Water Resources Research Center
- Wellspring Retreat and Research Center (cult-exit program)
- Western Regional Research Center
- World Rock'n'Roll Confederation
- Washington Region Religious Campaign Against Torture
- Wet Raadplegend Referendum Europese Grondwet (Dutch: The Consultative Referendum European Constitution Act; EU)
- Water Resource Recovery Facility (contaminent removal)
- Western Region Robotics Forum (San Francisco, CA)
- Western Reserve Rowing Foundation (Cleveland, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Run by Warwickshire Rural Community Council, which endeavours to enable the development of sustainable, self-reliant communities, the competition was open to all villages with populations of under 5,000.
Mrs Parkinson is a life member of Mind, the mental health charity, and is vice-chairman of the Warwickshire Rural Community Council.
Awarding the prize to the Oak Tree Centre Environmental Group, category judge Alison Chappell, of Warwickshire Rural Community Council, said: "The enthusiasm of the volunteer trustees is enormous and has led to the creation of a well-used local facility.
Jennifer Cranfield, who is organising the event on behalf of Warwickshire Rural Community Council, said: "We have a number of entrants that haven't been involved in the past, which is really positive for the competitions.
The Rural Regeneration of Rugby support programme is a joint initiative between Rugby Forward, Warwickshire County Council and Warwickshire Rural Community Council to encourage the development of businesses.
An evening funding seminar will take place in Atherstone attended by grants officers from the Heritage Lottery Fund, Heart of England Community Fund, Market Towns Programme, Local Network Fund and the Warwickshire Rural Community Council.
The competition is run by Warwickshire Rural Community Council and sponsored by Calor Organiser Jennifer Cranfield said: "Working together helps strengthen communities and the Calor Village of the Year competition focuses on what makes communities tick.