Allan's grandson Gary Stocker, 49, from Radford "Semele, in Leamington, said: "Someone told his father that they had seen him marching down to Warwick railway station with some other army volunteers.
What does WRWK stand for?
WRWK stands for Warwick Railway
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Womens Rugby World Cup
- Woonasquatucket River Watershed Council (Rhode Island)
- Workers' Representation and Welfare Committee (Bangladesh)
- Wild Rice Watershed District (Ada, MN)
- Woodruff Roebuck Water District (est. 1958; South Carolina)
- World Rural Women's Day
- Woodens River Watershed Environmental Organization (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Wyrallah Road Waste Facility (Lismore, Australia)
- Water Resources Working Group (international consortium)
- Weather Reconnaissance Wing
- Western Regional Waste Management Group (Australia)
- Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki (Indian television show)
- Web Radio World News Network
- Western Regional Waste Processing
- White River Watershed Partnership (Michigan; est. 2003)
- White River Watershed Project (est. 2001; Indiana)
- Withlacoochee Regional Water Supply Authority
- Western Refrigerator Line Company
- Workforce Prescriptions, Inc (Hudson, FL)
- World Rally Cross Country (Subaru)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By far the nicest way to get from Warwick railway station into the centre of the town is to take a short-cut through Priory Park.
Warwick railway station is half a mile from the town centre.
It is true that I used to punch tickets or act as a guard on the Gloucester and Warwick Railway and that we gave it a lot of time.
WESTLEA Wanderers dropped their first point since the 2009/10 season when they were held to a 2-2 draw by Warwick Railway - a double from Danny Meades balancing Lewis Scott and Paul Wilkinson's goals for the champions.
Warwick Railway earned instant revenge for their league defeat against Harbury Albion when two late goals reversed the 3-2 scoreline and booked their spot in the final of the Cancer Supplementary Cup.
Ross Jackson helped himself to a hat-trick as Chadwick End reached the last four of the George Dutton Cup with a 4-1 verdict against Warwick Railway.
HOLDERS Westlea Reserves breezed into the semi-finals of the Unison Cup with a 6-0 win against Warwick Railway - Glenn Webb's double leading the way - while Lloyd Wragg fired a hat-trick as Kineton Sports saw off Stockton Reserves 7-1.