Division One: Harbury Albion 2 (Ian MacVarish, Charlie Neale) Heart of England 2 (Mike Green 2), Warwick Railway 0 Radford Semele 1 (Jason Rowe), Whitnash 1 (Dan Green) Khalsa 3 (Jagtar Bahi, Tunde Ajibade, Munpreet Virk).
What does WRWK stand for?
WRWK stands for Warwick Railway
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Womens Rugby World Cup
- Woonasquatucket River Watershed Council (Rhode Island)
- Workers' Representation and Welfare Committee (Bangladesh)
- Wild Rice Watershed District (Ada, MN)
- Woodruff Roebuck Water District (est. 1958; South Carolina)
- World Rural Women's Day
- Woodens River Watershed Environmental Organization (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Wyrallah Road Waste Facility (Lismore, Australia)
- Water Resources Working Group (international consortium)
- Weather Reconnaissance Wing
- Western Regional Waste Management Group (Australia)
- Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki (Indian television show)
- Web Radio World News Network
- Western Regional Waste Processing
- White River Watershed Partnership (Michigan; est. 2003)
- White River Watershed Project (est. 2001; Indiana)
- Withlacoochee Regional Water Supply Authority
- Western Refrigerator Line Company
- Workforce Prescriptions, Inc (Hudson, FL)
- World Rally Cross Country (Subaru)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Chris Upton By far the nicest way to get from Warwick railway station into the centre of the town is to take a short-cut through Priory Park.
It is true that I used to punch tickets or act as a guard on the Gloucester and Warwick Railway and that we gave it a lot of time.
Warwick Railway earned instant revenge for their league defeat against Harbury Albion when two late goals reversed the 3-2 scoreline and booked their spot in the final of the Cancer Supplementary Cup.
Ross Jackson helped himself to a hat-trick as Chadwick End reached the last four of the George Dutton Cup with a 4-1 verdict against Warwick Railway.
HOLDERS Westlea Reserves breezed into the semi-finals of the Unison Cup with a 6-0 win against Warwick Railway - Glenn Webb's double leading the way - while Lloyd Wragg fired a hat-trick as Kineton Sports saw off Stockton Reserves 7-1.
WD Long Itchington and Warwick Railway booked their places in the second round of the Cancer Supplementary Cup with 4-1 victories - Steve Franks notching all four for Itchington against Wellesbourne.
Khalsa Reserves suffered a second successive defeat when they went down 4-1 at Warwick Railway and it's an equally bleak picture for their reserves who caved in 8-0 at home as Adam Edwards reeled off a hat-trick for Leamington Royals.