BITCH BOXER PRESENTED BY SNUFF BOX THEATRE IN COLLABORATION WITH RICHARD JORDAN PRODUCTIONS: Warwick Arts Centre.
What does WAC stand for?
WAC stands for Warwick Arts Centre (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAC
We have 271 other meanings of WAC in our Acronym Attic
- Wandering Around Being Visible
- West African Biotechnology Workshops (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Wet Arbeid Buitenlandse Werknemers (Dutch: Foreign Workers Employment Act; Netherlands)
- We Ain't Buyin' Your Crap
- Wagga Agricultural College (Australia)
- Walk Around Check (aviation)
- Walker Art Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- War Advertising Council (US during WWII)
- War Amputations of Canada (Canada)
- Warfare Area Commander/Coordinator
- Wasco (Amtrak station code; Wasco, CA)
- Washington Administrative Code
- Washington at Chester (Washington College; Chestertown, MD)
- Washington Athletic Club
- Waste Acceptance Criteria
- Waste Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Waste Assimilative Capacity
- Waterfront Advisory Committee (New York)
- Watershed Agricultural Council (New York)
- Weak Acid Cation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matt Burman, head of programme and audiences, said: "As 2012 draws to a close, Warwick Arts Centre is looking ahead to a fantastic year of the very best artistic experiences.
Warwick Arts Centre in Coventry is one of the UK's liveliest arts venues outside London.
OSCARS FOCUS: WARWICK ARTS CENTRE THE movie awards season is almost upon us and some of the biggest blockbusters destined for top gongs are heading to Warwick Arts Centre.
ISRAELI choreographer Hofesh Schechter brings a double bill to Warwick Arts Centre next week.
Show-goers at the Warwick Arts Centre can now be entertained before curtain-up thanks to a unique new partnership with a leading Midland communications agency.
CHILDHOOD STORIES: WARWICK ARTS CENTRE CHILDHOOD tales will be leaping from the page onto the stage in Coventry.
Byline: Faraz Yousufzai DIRECTOR Peter Brook returns to the Warwick Arts Centre this week, staging one of South Africa's best-known plays, Sizwe Banzi is Dead.