Hedingham Lad (Bill O'Gorman) takes the nursery from Wedding Vows (Bill Haigh/Stuart Webster), and Great Monza (Tony Hide) gets the better of Warsong (Chris Thornton/Alan Mercer) in the mile-and-a-half maiden.
What does WS stand for?
WS stands for Warsong (gaming, World of Warcraft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WS
We have 56 other meanings of WS in our Acronym Attic
- Wally Szczerbiak (basketball player)
- Walsall (postcode, United Kingdom)
- WAN (Wide Area Network) Server
- Ward Save (Warhammer gaming)
- Ware Shoals Railroad Company
- Warning Sign
- Warp Star (gaming)
- Warpstorm (forum)
- Warren Sapp (football player)
- Warren Shepell Consultants Corporation (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before the match Rangers and Celtic were chanting their warsongs.