Soon, ATN will also include videos on how to conduct company- and battalion-level training meetings, and plans are in the works to link the site to information from the Army Training Help Desk and the Battle Command Knowledge System's Warrior Knowledge Base.
What does WKB stand for?
WKB stands for Warrior Knowledge Base (online database; US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WKB
We have 7 other meanings of WKB in our Acronym Attic
- Whitewater Kayaking Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Work Accomplishment Code
- Wistar-King Aptekman/Hokkaido
- Wistar King A Makino
- Western Kansas Agricultural Research Centers
- West Kent Archery Society (longbow club; Kent, UK)
- Workplace Knowledge Assessment System (online tool)
- Wörterbuch der Klassischen Arabischen Sprache (Dictionary of the Classical Arabic Language - German Oriental Society)
- Western Kentucky Assistive Technology Consortium
- Warrior Kings Battles (computer game)
- Well-Known Binary (computer language)
- Wentzel Kramers Brillouin (Approximation)
- Wholesale Klezmer Band (est. 1982)
- Workbook (File Name Extension)
- Workshop Komponentenorientierte Betriebliche Anwendungssysteme (German: Workshop Component-Oriented Operating Application Systems)
- World Kick Boxing Association (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA)
- West Kingston Baptist Church (West Kingston, RI)
- Western Kentucky Botanical Garden (Owensboro, KY, USA)
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (ViewSonic)
- Wimpy Kitty Baby Whiners (movie Bruce Almighty)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, KM&L3/BCKS supports the Warrior Knowledge Base (WKB) of Army manuals, regulations, lessons learned, after action reports (AARs) and a variety of documents, photos, and video clips.
The Warrior Knowledge Base (WKB), another BCKS initiative, is a huge repository of documents completely meta-tagged and searchable by meta category, author, date, keywords, etc.