She graduated as valedictorian from Warrensburg High School in Warrensburg, Mo in 1941.
What does WAR stand for?
WAR stands for Warrensburg (Warrensburg, MO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAR
We have 89 other meanings of WAR in our Acronym Attic
- Western Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service
- Wyoming Air Quality Standards and Regulations
- Weighted Average Quality Transition
- Western Alliance for Quality Transportation Construction
- W. Axl Rose (Guns N Roses frontman)
- War and Romance (defunct Wrestling Promotion in Japan)
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (game)
- Warrant Officer
- Warren Town Railroad Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dominic Hartley and Emily Lewis, both 21, were on their summer break from Swansea Metropolitan University when they were hit by a Ford Escape driven by Peter Goldblatt in Warrensburg, New York, on June 24.
Dominic Hartley and Emily Lewis, both 21, were killed in Warrensburg, New York, when a car veered off the road.
Creighton of Warrensburg, MO; 6 grandchildren and 16 great grandchildren.
At the Masthead Jim Boan Sweetgam Press PO Box Drawer J, Warrensburg, MO 64093 9780972870832, $10.
Stahl maintains more than 550,000 square feet of manufacturing space in multiple metalcasting facilities in Kingsville and Warrensburg, Mo.
A $599,000 and $490,000 first lien mortgages for the refinance of 2 multi family properties in Warrensburg, MO.