The hauora tane programme includes a warrant of fitness and healthy heart care using red, yellow and green lights to indicate risk.
What does WOF stand for?
WOF stands for Warrant of Fitness (New Zealand motor vehicle certificate)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WOF
We have 34 other meanings of WOF in our Acronym Attic
- Where on Earth Is Carmen Sandiego (animated TV Show)
- Where On Earth Identification (Yahoo)
- Wonen op Eigen Locatie (Dutch housing foundation)
- Words of Eternal Life (radio station; Elkton, MD)
- Warriors of Eternal Night (video game)
- Warrant Officer Education System
- West Orchard Elementary School
- White Oak Elementary School (various locations)
- Walk of Fame (various organizations)
- Wall of Flesh (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Land Transport NZ, while police currently have the power to ticket "smoky" vehicles at the roadside and those vehicles entering the country for the first time must meet approved emissions standards, exhaust emissions are not currently checked as part of warrant of fitness (WoF) or certificate of fitness (CoF) inspections.
The Council held the nurse had exploited the professional relationship by selling the client a car, when the nurse knew or ought to have known the car had no warrant or registration; was not able to get a warrant of fitness or registration because of the damage it had sustained while the nurse owned it; and the client was repaying debts and/or needed to borrow money to purchase the car.