In 1989, A Warrant Officer Management Act proposal was submitted by the U.
What does WOMA stand for?
WOMA stands for Warrant Officer Management Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WOMA
We have 11 other meanings of WOMA in our Acronym Attic
- Word of Mouth
- World of Minecraft (gaming)
- World of Music
- World Open Market (Independent Project Analysis, Inc.)
- Writ of Mandamus (court order)
- Write Once Memory
- Write Only Memory
- Write Optional Memory
- Write-Only Memory
- Metropolitan Washington Orientation and Mobility Association
- Western Ontario Mathematics Association (Canada)
- Word-of-Mouth Advertising
- Workshop on Memetic Algorithms (IEEE)
- World of Martial Arts (website)
- World Organization of Martial Arts Athletes (est. 1998)
- Western Ontario and McMaster Osteoarthritis Index
- Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index (est. 1982; Canada)
- Woman on the Move Against Cancer (UK)
- Women of Mathematics and Computing
- Women's Metropolitan Arts Council (Phoenix, Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1989, a Warrant Officer Management Act (WOMA) proposal was submitted by the United States Army Warrant Officers Association on behalf of the Army to the Congress.
Passage of the Warrant Officer Management Act of 1992 mirrored the Defense Officer Personnel Management Act that was passed in1980.