The Government's Warm Front scheme is an admirable attempt to improve heating and insulation in the homes of elderly and vulnerable people.
What does WRMFNT stand for?
WRMFNT stands for Warm Front
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Wharton Risk Management and Decision Process Center
- Wood Raw Material Equivalents
- Worker Requested Medical Exam
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange
- Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Warrington's Recognition Memory for Faces (gerontology)
- Weasels Ripped My Flesh (Frank Zappa album)
- World Radio Missionary Fellowship, Inc. (Colorado Springs, CO)
- World Rainforest Movement and Forests Monitor
- Water Resources Management Group (various locations)
- West Riding Motor Group (UK)
- Waste Reduction and Management Institute (est. 1985; New York)
- Water Resources Management, Inc. (Pacific, MO)
- Water Resources Management Information System (software)
- Workshop on Radiation Monitoring for the International Space Station
- W.A. Rankin Memorial Library (Neodesha, KS)
- Wood-Ridge Memorial Library (Rutherford, NJ)
- War Reserve Materiel Manager
- Water Resources Management Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grants available include the Warm Front Scheme, Winter Fuel Payments and Cold Weather Payments.
At the same time, figures show that millions of pounds in Warm Front grants to help the poorest families is going unclaimed.
Chilly Michael Freeman, 67 and his wife 66 year-old Brenda, from Sheldon, Birmingham, applied to Warm Front for a grant when their boiler was declared unsafe.
He said more than 5m people in England are in fuel poverty, and this number continues to rise: "We will be campaigning hard and lobbying the Government to protect the Warm Front grant.
More than 250,000 people signed up for the Warm Front scheme last year, including many in Kirklees.
6 million take-up from the Government's Warm Front Scheme by Sandwell residents.
Byline: The Register-Guard A warm front brought high temperatures to Eugene that tied the record for Sunday - but don't expect more of the same today or the rest of the week.