However, if the reaction is occurring with only anti-IgG AHG or a combination of both anti-IgG and anti-C3 AHG, then the classification is most likely a warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia (WAIHA), mixed AIHA, drug-induced AIHA, a transfusion reaction or HDN as seen in some neonates.
What does WAIHA stand for?
WAIHA stands for Warm Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WAIHA
- Wide Area Integration Facility
- Women's Adoption International Fund
- Wisconsin Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management
- West Australian Institute of Fashion and Textiles
- Who Acquires Infection from Whom (epidemiology)
- Web Accessibility Initiative Guidelines
- Where Am I Going ?
- Worldwide African Investment Holdings (energy company; South Africa)
- Warm Antibody-Induced Haemolytic Anaemia
- West African Insurance Institute (est. 1973)
- Western Ag Innovations Inc. (Canada)
- Western Atlas International, Inc. (various locations)
- Wisconsin American Indian Infant Mortality Review Project
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (Microsoft)
- Wide-Angle Imaging Lidar (clouds; Atmospheric Radiation Measurement; US Department of Energy)
- Wisconsin Advanced Internet Laboratory
- Worked All Italian Lighthouses (amateur radio)
- Workshop on American Indigenous Languages (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Water-Assist Injection Molding