Created by the same designers as WarioWare Touched, it shares the same surreal humour.
What does WWT stand for?
WWT stands for Warioware Touched (Nintendo DS game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWT
We have 52 other meanings of WWT in our Acronym Attic
- World Wide Standard Seismic Network
- World-Wide Standardized Seismograph Network
- Washington West Supervisory Union (Vermont)
- World Water Ski Union (est. 1946)
- Worldwide Secure Voice
- World-Wide Secure Voice Architecture
- Worldwide Secure Voice Conferencing System
- Walter Walker State Wildlife Area (Colorado)
- Working With Scouts With Disabilities
- Wall Wash Test
- Warioware Twisted! (Game Boy Advance game)
- Wastewater Treatment
- What a Waste of Time
- What Was That?
- Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust (UK)
- Worcestershire Wildlife Trust (UK)
- World's Worst Tourist
- Washington Water Trails Association (Seattle, WA)
- Western Wood Truss Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Where the Wild Things Are (book and film; more commonly seen as WTWTA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Much more fun than WarioWare Touched, this new gizmo really blends in well to the minigames and completely refreshes the gaming experience.