WARIO Ware was first delivered to gamers by Nintendo in 2002 on the Gameboy.
What does WW stand for?
WW stands for Wario Ware (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WW
We have 41 other meanings of WW in our Acronym Attic
- Wet Verontreiniging Zeewater (Dutch: Seawater Pollution Act)
- Wirtschaftliche Vereinigung Zucker (German)
- Wirtschafts-Verkehrs-Zentrum (German: Economic Trade Center)
- World Vision Zambia (development organization; World Vision International)
- Bmibaby (IATA airline code)
- Wacky Wednesday
- Walla Walla (Washington)
- Wally World (Wal-Mart)
- War Wizard (Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series)
- Warehouse Warrant
Samples in periodicals archive:
9/10 - Real conviction Wario Ware DIY (Nintendo, DS, pounds 29.
Like its predecessor on the DS, Wario Ware for the Wii delivers radical, ground-breaking gameplay that is entertaining and engrossing and has that all-too-rare, 'one more game' addictiveness that makes you happy to be late for everything.