The former Warfighting Integration and Development Directorate (WIDD) that focused on training and doctrine development and quality assurance was divided to reestablish the DOTD and QAO.
What does WIDD stand for?
WIDD stands for Warfighting Integration and Development Directorate (US Army, Fort Sill, OK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WIDD
We have 1 other meaning of WIDD in our Acronym Attic
- West Indies Development Company
- Whidbey Island Dive Center (Harbor, WA)
- Windows Intruder Detection Checklist
- Windows-Install-Date Changer
- Wolfe Island Day Camp (Ontario, Canada)
- Women in Development Centre (Kampot, Cambodia)
- Women in the Director's Chair
- Women's Information and Documentation Centre (Albania)
- World Irish Dancing Championships
- Wyoming Industrial Development Corporation (Casper, WY)
- Water Investigation and Development Department (India)
- Why I Don't Date (website)
- World Industrial Design Day (International Council of Societies of Industrial Design)
- When in Doubt, Do Without
- Web Integrated Data Environment (US Navy)
- Web of Information for Development
- Wide-Angled Infinity Display Equipment
- Widely Integrated Distributed Environment
- Women in Development Europe (NGO network)
- Writing in Digital Environments (Michigan State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developmental functions formerly accomplished by the School's Directorate of Combat Developments (DCD) and Warfighting Integration and Development Directorate (WIDD) came under centralized management in 2001.
The recent creation of the FDIC at Fort Sill eliminated the Field Artillery School's Warfighting Integration and Development Directorate (WIDD).