Nevertheless, market valuations as reflected in the S&P 500 index are 30 percent below fair value benchmarked against the 10-year bond yield, reflecting a rather large war risk premium.
What does WRP stand for?
WRP stands for War Risk Premium (shipping)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WRP
We have 86 other meanings of WRP in our Acronym Attic
- Wool Research of New Zealand, Inc. (Lincoln, Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Wool Research Organisation of New Zealand
- Worldwide Registry of Professional Electrologists
- Wild Register Data Test Setup Register (computer programming)
- Western Region Outreach Service (Australia)
- With Rights Of Survivorship
- Western Regional Off-Track Betting Corporation (Batavia, NY)
- Western Region Officer Training Camp (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Work-Class Remotely Operated Vehicle (US DoD)
- Waitabu Reef Protection
- Warrior Resiliency Program (US DoD)
- Waste Reduction Partners
- Waste Rock Pile
- Water Recycling Plant (various locations)
- Water Resources Program (various organizations)
- Waterfront Revitalization Plan (various locations)
- Watershed Restoration Plan (forestry industry)
- Wave Rendezvous Point
- Weather Research Program
- Western Regional Panel (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 per cent during July-May FY02), loss of traditional markets, and the imposition of a war risk premium on transportation cost following September 11, incident, had the SBP not supported the Dollar, the parity would have appreciated further.
4+ billion in additional war risk premiums on top of the $900 million+ we are already facing.