The Global Force Management construct supplements prepositioned theater munitions with war reserve materiel (WRM) swing stocks to meet a variety of missions throughout multiple theaters.
What does WRM stand for?
WRM stands for War Reserve Material
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WRM
We have 88 other meanings of WRM in our Acronym Attic
- Welfare Reform Liaison Project (Greensboro, NC)
- Wisconsin Rural Leadership Program
- World Refugee Leadership Program
- Weardale Railway Locomotive Preservation Group (now Durham Locomotive Preservation Group; UK)
- Winding Rivers Library System (La Crosse, WI)
- Wisconsin Regional Lily Society
- Windsor Review of Legal and Social Issues (University of Windsor, Canada)
- Western Regional Lead Training Center (Oregon)
- Water Resources and Land Use Priorities Task Force (Illinois)
- War Ready Material (US DoD)
- War Reserve Modes
- Water Recovery Management
- Weight Residual Method
- What Really Matters
- Wheaton River Minerals (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Which Reminds Me
- Whistler Resort Management (Canada)
- White Resistance Manual (white supremacist handbook)
- White Rose Movement (UK band)
- Who-Remembers-Me.com (social networking website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to DOD, the War Reserve Materiel Policy provides ample policy guidance on war reserve materiel requirements and war reserve materiel positioning while the allocation process is outlined in the Joint Strategic Capability Plan.
Air Force officials have fluctuated between classifying it as a training and war reserve materiel asset.