Kurt Schrimm found his targets through Second World War records and he wants them tried for conspiracy to murder before they die.
What does WR stand for?
WR stands for War Record
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WR
We have 33 other meanings of WR in our Acronym Attic
- Wood Quarter Western Riders (Korneuburg, Austria)
- West Queen West Triangle (Canada)
- Water Quality Exchange
- Wide Quad Extended Graphics Array (Computer Video Display Configuration 2560×1600 16:10 4.1m)
- Englehart, Ontario (Ontario Northland railway code)
- Rating Withdrawn (credit)
- Royal Tongan Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Wagering Requirement (gambling)
- Wainhouse Research (Duxbury, Massachusetts)
- Waiver Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an attempt to save British soldiers' lives and bring the war to a quicker end his Command (under the authorisation of HMG) began its blanket bombing of Germany, a campaign which, to many, blackened Britain's war record.
It wasn't that they disputed the factuality of this statistic--many of the vets were secretly proud of their youthful prowess--it was just that they didn't want this information included as part of their war record.
5 5 Touchdown plays by the Ducks that covered at least 40 yards 62 Degrees at kickoff, warmest Civil War conditions in the 18 years temperatures have been recorded 82 First-half points for Oregon in its past two games 103 Combined points, a Civil War record.
The Second World War also had a great many southern men amongst its ranks: my own two uncles have a very distinguished war record.