Israel has no intention to interfere in the ongoing Syrian civil war but if the war damages our interests, we'll respond," Israel Radio quoted Ya'alon as saying.
What does WARDAM stand for?
WARDAM stands for War Damage
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WARDAM
- Weighted Average Remaining Contractual Life (accounting)
- Warranty Control Office
- Warranty Coordinator
- Walking Assistance and Rehabilitation Device
- Waterjet Abrasive Recycling Dispenser
- West Africa Rural Development Project (community workers' training and education; Canadian International Development Agency)
- Western Alliance for Rail to Dulles (Reston, VA)
- Witches Against Religious Discrimination Organization
- World Amateur Radio Day
- West Africa Rice Development Association (Cote d’Ivoire)
- Ward Asset Management (Worcestershire, UK)
- Women Advocates Research and Documentation Center (Nigeria)
- Western Australian Rural Division Coordinating Unit
- Washington Adoption Resource Exchange (Seattle, WA)
- Worksite Accident Reduction Expert
- Wild Animal Rescue and Education Centre (Thailand)
- Wasatch Area Real Estate Investors Association (Sandy, UT)
- Water Resources Engineering and Management (Master of Science program at the University of Stuttgart; Germany)
- Workload and Resource Evaluation System
- Western Australian Renewable Energy Targets
Samples in periodicals archive:
As well as the blockade, it blames war damage and chronic underinvestment.
These issues are addressed in chapters that focus on party, military, and governmental organization at the local level; tax and rent reduction policies and their impact on landholding and social mobility; and the relationship of agricultural production to war damage, cooperative labor schemes, and military demands.
In the end none of the designs was implemented, the site was wrecked by war damage and it was not until after the fall of the Wall that any serious plans re-emerged.
If you have any lingering suspicions that criticism of the war damages the way troops feel and perform, look no further than the political opinions of the troops themselves.
Perhaps the landmine campaign may serve as a model for mitigating other types of war damage and trauma.
I only knew the building in the 60s with its grime and war damage, but the inside was still one of Liverpool's treasures.