This "umbrella group" encompasses about 50 individual associations as diversified as the Burma Star Association, War Amputations of Canada, the National Aboriginal Veterans Association, Polish Combatants Association and, of course, my own Korea Veterans Association.
What does WAC stand for?
WAC stands for War Amputations of Canada (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAC
We have 271 other meanings of WAC in our Acronym Attic
- World Academie of Biological Technologies
- When Authorized By The Overseas Commander
- Wandering Around Being Visible
- West African Biotechnology Workshops (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Wet Arbeid Buitenlandse Werknemers (Dutch: Foreign Workers Employment Act; Netherlands)
- We Ain't Buyin' Your Crap
- Wagga Agricultural College (Australia)
- Walk Around Check (aviation)
- Walker Art Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- War Advertising Council (US during WWII)
- Warfare Area Commander/Coordinator
- Warwick Arts Centre (UK)
- Wasco (Amtrak station code; Wasco, CA)
- Washington Administrative Code
- Washington at Chester (Washington College; Chestertown, MD)
- Washington Athletic Club
- Waste Acceptance Criteria
- Waste Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Waste Assimilative Capacity
- Waterfront Advisory Committee (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To this day, the War Amputations of Canada defends Bishop against the film.
In addition the War Amputations of Canada has submitted a claim to the Human Rights Committee in Geneva, Switzerland.