Members of Warwickshire War Agricultural Executive Committee, farmers, farm workers and Land Girls attended a Rogation Day service at St.
What does WAEC stand for?
WAEC stands for War Agricultural Executive Committee (England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAEC
We have 21 other meanings of WAEC in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Application Environment (WAP)
- Wireless Applications in the Enterprise
- Work Assessment Executive
- Work Assignment Executive
- Workshop on Algorithm Engineering
- Western Agricultural Economics Association
- Wet-Autoclaved Spray-Dried Egg Albumen (nutritional science)
- Wisconsin Art Education Association (est. 1950)
- World Airline Entertainment Association
- West Africa Examination Council
- West African Examinations Council
- Western Australian Electoral Commission (est. 1987)
- Winnipeg Adult Education Centre (Canada)
- Wrong Arithmetic Expression in Branch Condition (software fault)
- World Association of Early Childhood Educators
- West Alabama Economic Development Authority
- Western Arkansas Employment Development Agency Inc. (Van Buren, AR)
- Warrensburg Area Economic Development Corporation (now Johnson County Economic Development Corporation; Missouri)
- Worked All Europe DX (Distance Unknown) Contest (radio broadcasting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With food convoys at risk, War Agricultural Executive committees - made up of Ministry food officials and farming advisers - were set up to increase home food production and ordered all farms to put a percentage of land down to potatoes and grains.
He completed his course at Cambridge and, as part of the war effort, worked with the Essex War Agricultural Executive Committee to help farmers maximize production.