The Louis Sullivan Terra Cotta Symposium, co-sponsored by Wank Adams Slavin Associates LLP (WASA); the Association for Preservation Technology Northeast Chapter (APT NE); and the Cooper Union, will include a tour of the Bayard-Condict Building, Louis Sullivan's only New York City building, which WASA's historic preservation department restored in 2002; and a reception at the Woolworth Building, one of the city's earliest and most stunning terra cotta skyscrapers.
What does WASA stand for?
WASA stands for Wank Adams Slavin Associates LLP
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WASA
We have 27 other meanings of WASA in our Acronym Attic
- Wide Area System
- Windows Process Activation Service (Microsoft Internet Information Services)
- Wireless Access System
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
- Work Authorization System
- Worked All States (Amateur Radio)
- Workplace Automation System
- World Aquaculture Society
- World Association for Sexual Health
- Watercolor Art Society - Houston
- Washington Association of School Administrators
- Water & Sanitation Agency (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Water And Sewer Authority
- Wax Anti-Settling Additive
- We Are So Awesome (gaming)
- Wealthy Adaptative Search Algorithm
- Weapons And Storage Area
- Welsh Amateur Swimming Association
- West African Science Association
- West Alabama Soccer Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wank Adams Slavin Associates LLP announced the formation of a new design practice, Studio A at WASA.
Pamela Jerome, director of preservation and senior associate with Wank Adams Slavin Associates LLP, spoke of one of WASA's current restoration projects, the exterior of the Guggenheim Museum, a historic Frank Lloyd Wright design.
Construction work has begun on the new Jamaica Performing Arts Center, a 400-seat performance venue in Queens designed by New York City architectural firm Wank Adams Slavin Associates LLP The new center will be located in the 146-year-old First Reformed Church of Jamaica at 153-10 Jamaica Avenue.
Wank Adams Slavin Associates LLP will serve as the architect for the space.
Wank Adams Slavin Associates LLP, (WASA) the New York City architectural and historical preservation firm, has appointed Mark Bradin as director of its Retail Design Studio.
Wank Adams Slavin Associates LLP (WASA), a New York City architectural, engineering and historic preservation firm, is playing a leading role in transforming and restoring several historic Big Apple structures into vibrant homes for cultural institutions.
Wank Adams Slavin Associates LLP (WASA) has three principals and a staff of more than 75.