Researchers measured combat stress in the study participants with a standard Walter Reed Institute of Research Combat Experiences Survey, which asks about the intensity of deployment duties (such as handling or uncovering remains), exposure to explosive devices, vehicle accidents, falls or assaults, and events such as being ambushed or knowing someone who was seriously injured or killed.
What does WRIR stand for?
WRIR stands for Walter Reed Institute of Research (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRIR
- Watershed Recovery Inventory Project (Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife)
- Weather Radio Improvement Program (US NOAA)
- Western Region Integrated Project (Bangladesh; Unocal Corp.)
- Whitney Ranch Indoor Pool (Henderson, NV)
- Women's Roles Interview Protocol (Mexico)
- Wisconsin Register in Probate Association
- Western Region Intergovernmental Personnel Assessment Council (Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon)
- Wave Rider Information Processing System
- Wuhan Research Institute of Posts and Telecommunications (China)
- Word Recognition in Quiet (auditory system research)
- Water Resources Investigation Report (USGS)
- Wage Record Information System (various states)
- Wage Record Interchange System
- Water Resources Information Systems
- Water Rights Information System (various locations)
- Western Reserve Internet Services (Cleveland, OH)
- Wildlife Resource Information System (Colorado Division of Wildlife database)
- Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation
- Weapon-Related Injury Surveillance System
- Weather Radar Identification of Severe Thunderstorms
Samples in periodicals archive:
US patent issued for second lead compound NNZ-2566 * Patent scope is broad and covers composition of matter, therapeutic uses and methods of administration of NNZ-2566 * NNZ-2566 is being co-developed by Neuren with the US Army's Walter Reed Institute of Research in a traumatic brain injury program SYDNEY, Australia, May 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Neuren Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce that its patent application entitled "GPE Analogs and Peptidomimetics" (PCT/US02/16361) has been issued in the United States (US Patent No: 7,041,314) on 9 May 2006.
Schad also spent four years at the Walter Reed Institute of Research where he worked on genetic techniques for the isolation and development of Enteric Vaccines Dr.