He works at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR) in Silver Spring, M.
What does WRAIR stand for?
WRAIR stands for Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of WRAIR in our Acronym Attic
- Western Region Ash Group (est. 1994)
- Whippet Running Activities Group (Washington)
- Woodhouse Ridge Action Group (Leeds, UK)
- Work Related Activity Group (UK)
- Walter Reed Army Hospital
- Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital (Colorado)
- Western Region Anti-Hunger Consortium (Spokane, WA)
- White Ribbon Alliance India for Safe Motherhood (est. 1999)
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Nursing
- Waste Reduction Action Information Network
- Workshop on Recent Advances on Intrusion-Tolerant Systems
- White River Academic League (Indiana academic competition)
- Warner-Robins Air Logistics Center
- Water Resource Assessment Methodology
- Water Revenue Adjustment Mechanism (California)
- Westchester Radio Aeromodelers
- Wildlife Rehabilitators' Association of Massachusetts (est. 1992)
- Windows Random Access Memory
- World Revolves Around Me (chat)
- Warner Robins Air Materiel Area (Robins Air Force Base; Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tolou, * and Marc Grandadam * * Institut de medecine tropicale du Service de sante des armies, Marseille, France; ([dagger]) Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA; ([double dagger]) Agence de la biomedecine, Lyon, France; ([section]) Direction regionale des affaires sanitaires et sociales, Saint-Denis, lle de la Reunion, France; ([paragraph]) Centre hospitalier departemental Felix-Guyon, Saint-Denis, lle de la Reunion, France; and # United States Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases, Fort Detrick, Maryland, USA References (1.
Scott, a physician at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Silver Spring, Md.
Researchers from the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute and the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research now report that weapons-grade tungsten alloy produces aggressive metastatic tumors when surgically implanted into the muscles of rats [EHP 113:729-734].
GOLDEN HOUR CONTAINER The Golden Hour Container was created by the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Silver Spring, Md.
Studies show that VEILS is significantly more powerful than conventional training, reducing time requirements by as much as 73%," said McCall, who cited Boston University and the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, among other sources.