JULY 11-15, 18-22, 25-29 Ocean Springs Walter Anderson Museum of Art "The Art of Nature" Summer Camp With a full day camp for children ages 6-11 and kindercamp for children ages 3-5, "The Art of Nature" will allow children to create art while learning about coastal plants, and animal--the way Walter Anderson brought them to life.
What does WAMA stand for?
WAMA stands for Walter Anderson Museum of Art (Ocean Springs, MS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAMA
We have 27 other meanings of WAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Words A Minute (measurement of typing speed)
- Work Absence Management
- Workload Allocation Message
- Workload Assessment Monitor
- World Architecture Map (online resource)
- World Asia Media
- Wrist Activity Monitor
- Writing, Art and Music
- WWMCCS ADP Modernization
- Water resources Management under drought conditions: criteria and tools for conjunctive use of conventional and marginal waters in Mediterranean regions
- Washington Area Music Association
- Washington Association of Military Attachés (Washington, DC)
- West African Monetary Agency (Freetown, Sierra Leone)
- Western Australian Municipal Association
- Worldwide Alliance of Makeup Artists (online business group)
- Washington Area Military Athletic Conference
- Watershed Management Decision Support System
- Washington Alaskan Malamute Adoption League
- Washington Area Marine Aquarist Society
- Wearable Accelerometric Motion Analysis System (fall prevention)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2:45 Divisional Poster Session CREATING EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR EXHIBITS AT THE WALTER ANDERSON MUSEUM OF ART Phung Kim Hoang* and Patricia Pinson, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Jackson County Campus, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, and Walter Anderson Museum of Art, Ocean Springs, MS 39564 The purpose of this project was twofold: to conduct research on the Pascagoula River Basin and river system and to compile history and facts in order to create handouts for docents (educated volunteers) who provide tours at the Walter Anderson Museum of Art.
org A MUST-see Web site, the Walter Anderson Museum of Art has done a superb job of conveying Anderson's life and art in historical and social context, especially through the "Exhibitions" link that then leads to the Museum's "Exhibition Archives," complete with images and excellent essays.
Following the ceremony, the couple departed in an antique Chrysler and joined the wedding guests at a reception hosted by the bride's parents at the Walter Anderson Museum of Art in Ocean Springs.
Washington Avenue runs past the famous Walter Anderson Museum of Art all the way down to the glistening bay and sandy beaches at Front Beach Drive.
MAY 19 Ocean Springs Gala XVII: Travel the World with Walter Anderson This Walter Anderson Museum of Art fund-raiser includes fabulous food and live and silent auctions.
Patrick's Day Concert The Walter Anderson Museum of Art hosts the Celtic band Mithril, whose exciting show combines music from Ireland, Scotland, and beyond with lively world melodies and unique instrumentation.
As part of a program of coastal camaraderie called "Museums without Walls," the Walter Anderson Museum of Art (WAMA) in Ocean Springs will host the "George Ohr: Mischievous Master" exhibition from November 3 through January 28.