Winners Honored The winners of the international competition are: First Place Douglas Quimby of Walt Whitman High School, Huntington Station, N.
What does WWHS stand for?
WWHS stands for Walt Whitman High School (Bethesda, Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWHS
We have 2 other meanings of WWHS in our Acronym Attic
- West Wichita Homeschool Ministries (Kansas)
- Western Washington Hydrology Model (flood risk calculation software; Washington State Department of Ecology)
- Water-to-Water Heat Pump
- Well Woman Healthcheck Program (Arizona Department of Health Services)
- Windows Web Hoster Program
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Orlando Resort; Orlando, FL)
- Wymore Welsh Heritage Project (Nebraska)
- Women for Women's Human Rights
- Wadestown Wilton Horticultural Society (est. 1918; New Zealand)
- Walla Walla High School (Walla Walla, WA)
- Walter Williams High School (Burlington, NC)
- West Wiltshire Housing Society (est. 1989; UK)
- Westwood High School (Austin, Texas and Mesa, Arizona)
- Woodrow Wilson High School (Beckley, WV)
- What Would Han Solo Do?
- What Would Harvey Specter Do?
- What Would Homer Simpson Do (The Simpsons)
- Who Would Have Thought?
- What We Hath Wrought (John Battelle book)
- When, Where, How and Why