The department also honored the following with Henry Awards, which recognize contributions made to Arkansas' tourism industry: * Rex Nelson of North Little Rock, Media Support Award, * Downtown Walnut Ridge and the Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce, Bootstrap Award, * Civil War Helena, Arkansas Heritage Award.
What does WNR stand for?
WNR stands for Walnut Ridge (Amtrak station code; Walnut Ridge, AR)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WNR
We have 17 other meanings of WNR in our Acronym Attic
- Worldwide Naval Projections Report
- Washington Native Plant Society
- Writes No Package State (programming)
- Wyoming Native Plant Society (est. 1981; Laramie, WY)
- Washington Native Plant Society Central Puget Sound Chapter
- Wireless Number Portability Subcommittee
- Western North Pacific Summer Monsoon
- Wireless Non-Radiative Power Transfer (electrical engineering)
- Wireless Network Processing Unit
- Wireless Network Processor Unit
- Watermark-to-Noise Ratio
- Weapons Neutron Research
- Werkstoffnummer (German: Material Number)
- Whole Neighborhood Revitalization
- Wireless Network Router
- Wisconsin Natural Resources (magazine; Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources)
- Wistar Normotensive Rats (clinical research)
- Within Normal Range (medical abbreviation)
- Waterfowl Natural Resource Area
- Weighted Non-Binary Repeat-Accumulate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linda Pierce's class, Walnut Ridge Middle Level School
Regional Financial Resources closed a $1 million loan for the land acquisition, site improvement and construction of Walnut Ridge, a 12-unit subdivision to be constructed on Walnut Street in Tom's River, NJ.
For two weeks prior to the hearing, BPM employees ran a publicity campaign within its one Corpus Christi property, the 704-unit Walnut Ridge Apartments.
President, Cavenaugh Auto Group, Walnut Ridge Don Cavenaugh isn't sure he could have picked a worse time to get into automobile sales.